Free February 2nd Discussion on Revised Public Records Law
Hi New England PRO Chapter members!
We are excited to announce that our next upcoming event will be a discussion on the new Public Records Law in Massachusetts at J.J. Foley’s in the South End of Boston with our friends at the New England First Amendment Coalition.
The event will run from 7:30 p.m. to about 9 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m. to give everyone a chance to get acquainted with one another before our program begins.
Come grab a drink and listen to several speakers talk about the changes that have been made and what effect it’s had on reporting over the past month since the law took effect.
Our featured guests include:
– Massachusetts ACLU Legislative Director Gavi Wolfe
– Bay State Examiner Cofounder Maya Shaffer
– Boston Globe Reporter Todd Wallack
– First Amendement Attorney Peter Caruso
– MuckRock Founder Michael Morisy
Contributions are welcomed at the door.
Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
Hope to see you all there!